Located on Kungsholmen in central Stockholm and with a striking view of lake Karlbergssjön, this apartment is 46 m² (495 sq.ft.) and has a large bedroom/livingroom with a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a bathroom with a tub, a shower and a washing machine. The apartment comfortably accommodates up to three people, and we have on occasion had parties of four staying.
- Comfortable double-size wardrobe bed.
- One or two extra beds, if necessary.
- Large flatscreen TV, DVD player.
- Wireless (or wired, if necessary) Internet access.
- Bathroom with tub, shower, shampoo/soap, towels, and washing machine.
- Kitchen with microwave oven, gas stove, pots and pans, plates, glasses, etc.
- Coffee maker and moka pot.
- Electric kettle.
- Coffee and tea and some kind of small cake or pastry for your arrival, or for your first breakfast.
- Salt, sugar, spices, cooking oil, and a few other similar items of which we feel you shouldn't have to buy a whole package for a short stay.
- Household and toilet paper, laundry detergent, fabric softener, various cleaning products.
Rates are as follows:
- 600 SEK per night for one person;
- 1,000 SEK per night for two;
- 1,200 SEK per night for three.
We charge a 600-SEK deposit that we will pay back to you if you clean the apartment yourself before checking out. If you prefer to leave the cleaning to us, and forfeit your deposit, that's fine, too.
All rates include 12% Swedish VAT.